Google Analytics is one of the most powerful, free tools available to help businesses gain a realistic perspective of website performance and make informed decisions about website design, content, development, SEO, social media, advertising, marketing campaings and more.
How to add Google Analytics Code to your website:
- Go to: http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Create an analytics account
- Add the html code they provide, as directed on each page of your website that you want to track. (usually all pages)
- Check back to verify Google is generating data.
- Log in and view data in a wide variety of reports and views.
It really is that easy!
Once data begins generating, many businesses aren’t sure what to do with the information provided to them. Not to worry!
Karner Blue Marketing Google Analytics Experts offer Google Analytics Training!
This has been one of our most popular live, in-person training workshops so now we’ve gone virtual, offering private corporate Google Analytics Training Webinars.
Learn to make sense of all the data and reports. We’ll explore how analtyics can help you analyze and proactively manage SEO, internet marketing, conversion and ROI of your website.
- Gain valuable insight on how well your website is performing.
- Generate custom reports to track and manage data related to SEO, SEM advertising, social media, etc.
- Determine whether your website is getting its fair share of search engine traffic from Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Evaluate how well SEO landing pages are reaching target audiences.
- Monitor and adapt to visitor user experiences.
- Track conversion and ROI.
- and so much more!
Even self-proclaimed Google Analytics pros rave about this class!