How to Write Search Engine Optimized Copy & Content For Your Website
This Workshop is suitable for website companies, small business owners, copywriters, bloggers, website developers / programmers, soloepreneurs and marketing professionals.
Writing copy for your first website?
Rebuilding an existing website?
Adding content to an existing website?
Losing business to competitors on Search Engines?
Afraid of losing customers because you don’t yet understand SEO?
This workshop is for you!
We will take an in-depth approach to what search engines respond to and how you can leverage our proven method of writing search engine optimized website copy and content to support natural, “organic” rankings visibility and performance.
Learn in hours what has taken SEO Pros years to develop.
Benefit from our proven, effective, ethical search engine website optimization method and begin optimizing the moment the class ends!
This powerful, practical and useful information-packed session is one of the quickest, most cost-effective ways to improve the natural, organic visibility of your website on Google and other search engines.
• Each attendee is eligible to recieve a complimentary 15p Point SEO Website Analysis of their or their company’s website prior to class to use as a tool to draw from during and after this timely and powerful learning session.
• How Search Engines See Your Website
• Leveraging Print Copy To Support Website Interactivity and SEO Performance.
• Why EVERY Website’s Content Needs to be Search Engine Optimized
• Managing Keywords Throughout Your Copy
• Managing SEO Impact on the Creative Writing Process
• Our 5 Point Copywriters Checklist To Use Over and Again.
Pre-Registration Is REQUIRED. We like to keep these groups VERY small, and interactive.
There is NO sales pitch. These are instructional, educational and practical sessions.
HALF DAY: 2-3 hours (AM session OR PM session)
Learn Today, Implement Tomorrow!