Web Site Planning For
Usability, Search Engine Optimization
& Conversion of Visitors To Customers
This Workshop is suitable for executives, RFP writers, small business owners, marketing professionals, web site designers, creative directors, website developers, development programmers and Copywriters.This Workshop is suitable for executives, RFP writers, small business owners, marketing professionals, web site designers, creative directors, website developers, development programmers and Copywriters.
Building your first website?
Rebuilding an existing website?
Optimizing an existing website?
Want to build a site that can be search optimized?
Looking to improve lead and sales generation?
This workshop is for you!
We will take an in-depth approach to what search engines respond to and how you can leverage our proven method of planning a web site that will support businesss goals, be search engine optimizable and cost effective.
Learn in hours what has taken SEO Pros years to develop.
Benefit from our proven, effective, ethical search engine website optimization method and begin optimizing the moment the class ends!
Far too often we have clients come to us AFTER they’ve invested many thousands of dollars in web site design, custom development and copywriting only to encounter the “if I knew then what I know now” syndrome. Save time, money and build a better web site with the knowledge our seasoned experts will share with you in this MUST ATTEND workshop.
• How Search Engines See Your Website
• Why EVERY Website Design Should be Search Engine Optimized
• Proven methods for Usability and “Stickiness”
• Fundamentals of Builing a Search Engine Optimizable
• Building Accurate Requirements for RFP and Website Documentation
• How to Build a Site Map for Accurate Planning, Budgeting, Timeline and Production
• Our 5 Point Proven Interface Format You Can Apply to ANY Design
• Chosing a Domain, Hosting Company and/or 3rd party Software Solution
• How to pick the right design, development and copywriting vendors to create your website
• How to Measure and Continually Improve Optimized Design Performance
Pre-Registration Is REQUIRED. We like to keep these groups VERY small, and interactive.
There is NO sales pitch. These are instructional, educational and practical sessions.
HALF DAY: 3 hours (3 hour AM session OR 3 hour PM session)
Learn Today, Implement Tomorrow!
Full Day Session Includes: Search Engine Website Design Planner
This WorkBook is Only Available to Attendees of THIS Workshop at this time.
Reserve Your Seat Today! > > >