Use Twitter At Your Next Event or Conference
Twitter has proven to be a highly effective platform to facilitate event promotion, registration and event streaming.
For an example of how Twitter can be used live during a conference or panel discussion, view the Silicon Valley Brand Forum event.
As micro-blogging platform, Twitter offers unique benefits:
- Increase awareness of your event using Twitter
- Connect audiences interested on Twitter
- Broadcast “Official Tweets” from an event on Twitter
- Engage virtual audiences through Twitter
- Display event Twitter “buzz” live at your event
- Stream comments and questions from Twitter
- Accept, moderate and submit Twitter questions to live panel
- Capture all Twitter discussions about the event, speakers and presentations
- Build audiences on Twitter for next event