Independent, Expert SEO and Website Audit Review and Analysis
Search engine optimization is an intangible, fuzzy concept that eludes many. This is understandable, as professionally executed SEO is complex and includes far more than meta data and keywords.
Many businesses,webmasters and marketers wonder…
- How do we know if our website is really search engine optimized?
- We’ve hired an SEO firm to optimize our website, but why has it failed to improve search engine performance?
- Our website has disappeared from Google – what happened?
- We have experienced a significant drop in search engine traffic, how do we fix it?
- We’ve paid for SEO, did we get our money’s worth?
- We are in the process of re-designing our website, what can we do to improve search rank?
- We’re doing our own SEO but not sure if we’ve leveraged every opportunity to search engine optimize your website.
Companies without a solid understanding of how search engine optimized their website is are at a distinct disadvantage in competing online and reaching B2B and B2C customers via the internet and mobile search.
-Rebecca Murtagh, President of Karner Blue Marketing LLC
Is your website is Search Engine Optimized – Really?
Unless you know have experience successfully optimizing websites that achieve top Google, Search Engine rankings, it is difficult to assess how optimized a website really is.
SEO is a complex process that involves many aspects of your website. Organizations from multinational corporations to start-up small businesses struggle with SEO. In highly competitive marketplaces, search engine optimization can greatly impact visibility on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. Customers use search engines to find the businesses they will buy from. So, whether a website appears in the top 1, 3 or 10 results can significantly impact the bottom line.
As search engine optimization specialists with years of implementing our own proven proprietary SEO methods to achieve top Google search engine visibility and traffic for our clients, we have developed an intimate understanding of what a website needs to comply with best-practices to comply with the unwritten rules of search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing.
The SEO Audit: An Objective Expert SEO Analysis of Your Website
No new website or website redesign should be optimized before a thorough audit is conducted.
Karner Blue Marketing offers expert analysis of your website to enable you to make informed decisions and be as competitive as you can be online.
Our SEO Expert Analysis offers a comprehensive review of your website. We will let you know if your website meets criteria known to matter to search engine algorithms and deliver a structured analysis to help you determine:
- How search engine optimized the website is, and whether further optimization is needed.
- Whether your website could be perceived as “spammy” or in danger of being blacklisted by Google or other search engines so you can determine whether or not to take action.
- Confirm when your website IS search engine optimized effectively, letting you go on doing what you’re doing with confidence.
Forensic SEO Audits
If your website has recently dropped drastically in traffic or experienced a penalty from Google or another search engine, resulting in delisting or drastic drop in visibility, your next step is a very important one. Don’t guess…gain the insight needed to correct any issues, resume and perhaps even improve search engine performance.
SEO Matters to All Websites
Static, blog, dynamically-driven, e-commerce, Web 2.0, and even brand-driven websites perform better when they meet customers where they are…on search engines.
Be informed, Know how SEO your website is, and can be.